V - Access 2.0
"V" is a wizard for Access 2.0 developers.
Setup and Use are the same than any other Access wizards.
"V" is very useful for its several creation tools . Il enables you to better understand the Access objects structures thanks to its browser tools. Finally, V gives you 2 powerfull analyser tools that enables you to see how the Forms and Queries have been made. "V" is FREEWARE.
The V tools:
|Creation-arrangement tools :
||Analyzer-browser tools :
| Compact a liked Database.
Change links for every linked Database.
Edit Queries SQL code with "Replace" features.
Find a specific text in Queries.
Create Label controls with 3D effect.
Add an Access picture (bitmap) to a Button control.
Apply saved "makeup" properties to Forms.
Generate Access Basic program code for a MessageBox.
| DbEngine, WorkSpaces and Databases browser.
Containers and Documents browser.
Download V.MDA (zipped 94 Ko, normal : 384 Ko)
- Put the V.MDA file in the Access directory,
- open Access, then open any Database,
- in [File] [Extensions] menu , choose [Extensions Manager]
- select V to setup it, you have to close Access and open it again to get the changes,
- then, the V tools are now available from the [File] [Extensions] menu, like any other wizard.
If you need information, or if you want to give me your impression , e-mail me.